What is Direct Response Advertising?
Direct Response (DR) delivers measurable results that maximize profitability. DR drives advertising dollars to their highest potential through detailed tracking that reports productivity. It is benefit-driven verses impression-driven to show the value of every dollar spent.
What is DRTV?
DRTV stands for Direct Response Television. It is a TV commercial designed to move consumers along the buying decision timeline and motivate them to action. It also answers many questions prior to purchasing.
What is the difference between Short-form DRTV and Long-form DRTV?
- Short-form DRTV (60- & 120- second spots) is less expensive to produce and is available through more media. With Short-form, calls are spread out over time so call centers are not overwhelmed.
- Long-form DRTV (30- & 60- minute infomercials) is excellent for products or services that require lengthy explanations. It is the most effective form of DRTV.
How DR advertising is different from traditional advertising?
DR advertising does not replace other marketing channels, it works in conjunction with your marketing initiatives. However, it does have several benefits over traditional advertising. It is 100% measurable, has a low customer acquisition cost, and uses results-based media buying.
Can a multi-media campaign maximize my ROI?
Yes, if your product/service matches our Service Suitability Test. Does your product have:
- Large market appeal
- Easily proven credibility
- Numerous demonstrable benefits
- Full a need, make life easier, solve a problem, offer gratification
- Require an explanation
How do brand advertisers use DRTV?
- To sell direct (ex. Dell)
- For lead generation
- To introduce new products or services
- To increase retail sales
- To increase online sales
- To separate from the competition
- To track spending and legitimize results for campaigns
How do you meet my ROI?
We continually monitor campaign results and adjust all ads that do not meet the projected ROI. We help you understand how a DR model can work for your campaign. By evaluating all aspects (creative, offer, profitability, etc) of your campaign, we give you the tools you will need to generate a positive ROI. We are constantly tracking and testing your results. You receive daily updates, so you can see the progress of your campaign. We are always working to help you find the best media mix. Testing never stops.